"But Mommy - I want to be with youuuuuu..."
Ah, Sundays...the day I usually have nothing that I truly HAVE to do (other than the usual 9 million care needs of Tay that is - LOL) so I tend to want a quiet, relaxing day in which I can unwind. For once, the husband is home & I leave him to deal with his kiddos that day which means waaaay less drama for me. I also leave all the cooking up to him. As for my girls, Meg is often over at her friends (or possibly visit) and Tay often sleeps much of her day so that means I can 'hide out' in my room & have a "MOM day" - it's my 'day-off' - y'know, full of scrapbooking, mindless computer play, movie marathons, just a chance to breeaaathhhe without kids under my feet all day. This particular Sunday, Tay walks in early in the morning, peruses my scrapbooking stuff, asks if she can stay for awhile which was fine with me thinking she actually meant a LITTLE while & the next thing I know she's hauled in puzzles, books, computers, crafts, blankets, & snacks. I should mention she also overtook my bed and my tv & was totally engrossed in a hallmark marathon of suspense movies. 4 hours later, she looks at me and says, "You don't mind do you?!" LOL - as if I had a choice, right?!?
No comments:
Post a Comment