Welcome to GlamTay -365 - a daily glimpse into the life of my lil miracle girl, Taylor, who suffers from mitochondrial disease. Mito is a progressive neurogenetic disease that affects multiple body and organ systems at once. Life certainly has not been easy for Tay but we do our best to find the silver lining in each day. We came across this 365-picture album idea in a magazine and decided to turn it into an online blog as a way to document our days and keep in touch with family and friends. Besides, who could resist the idea of *having* to take photos every day?!? I finally have the perfect excuse for my incessant picture taking! ;)

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

January 6, 2012

Looked who got dressed all by herself today - in actual CLOTHES?!?

OMG - blow me over with a feather - Tay actually woke up early today, decided to get HERSELF totally ready including getting dressed in something other than jammies without being told or without being forced to...she even brushed her teeth and hair...if I didn't have photo proof I'd think it was all just a dream. Someone, quick, mark this day down in history! 

Oh what fun it is....

Joy of all joys - a new respiratory machine arrived to our door today. Tay is just beyond thrilled, can't you tell? The one upside...it's baby blue which has recently become one of Tay's move fave colors. How that makes it all better, I dunno, but that's her rationale which seems to make it do-able for her & I'll go along with whatever works...baby blue machines rule! LOL



No comments:

Post a Comment